Mar 17, 2017
In this episode, parenting author Katie Trudeau explores the good that comes from serving your kids.
In this episode, we'll cover:
1. Why modern parents are afraid to serve their kids
2. The notion that service is a mandatory teaching tool
3. Why spoiling kids is not possible
4. The reason why kids lack manners
5. How service leads to love
Additional gentle parenting resources:
Interested in learning more about Attachment Parenting? I suggest these books:
Subscribe to my newsletters here.
Subscribe to this feed in iTunes here.
This may contain affiliate links, which cost you nothing additional but it does provide support for this blog and podcast.